Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork? Welcome to BRP, a Quebec-born company in operation since 1942 that manufactures high-end products in more than 100 countries around the world. This employer in Valcourt is actively looking for test drivers to be part of the 2020 BRP team.
By joining this organization, you will discover internationally recognized products and enjoy the unique BRP work experience in all its forms. You will also interact with friendly co-workers motivated by the desire of excellence.
Apply now and ride with us!
Your new BRP routine
· Drive recreational vehicles for technical tests in order to enhance their performance;
· Rigorously inspect tested vehicles and make necessary adjustments;
· Write detailed technical reports after the trials (which include the different mechanical and technical problems);
· Participate in technical improvements for recreational vehicles by providing constructive feedback;
· Make recommendations about quality improvements to better satisfy customer demand.
· Hourly rate of $20,19;
· Prestigious company in excellent financial health;
· Stimulating tasks and competitive wages;
· Qualified team, focused on listening and working together;
· Clean and unobstructed workspace and an ergonomic and adjustable work station;
· Good communication between employees and team leaders who are always available;
· The opportunity to drive upmarket BRP recreational vehicles;
· Acquire work experience in the world-leading off-road vehicle manufacturer (a major asset in your resume!).
· Basic recreational vehicle mechanical knowledge (theory-based and practical tests) (mandatory);
· Valid 6A driver’s licence (motorbike) obtained or in the process of being completed;
· Several years of experience in recreational vehicle driving;
· Be available for seasonal work with varying work hours and to possibly work as an assembler when there are fewer test driving demands;
· Must enjoy fresh air and engine noises;
· High school diploma or equivalency (AENS) (asset);
· Vocational diploma in mechanics (asset).
For more information, contact us at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.