FOCUS, a company in the Telus group, is a leader in fleet and fuel tank management solutions and has been in business for over 50 years. FOCUS is run by a dynamic team with endless ideas and a strong sense of belonging. FOCUS is looking individuals who are passionate about leading-edge technology, and who are driven by the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
A competitive salary, benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere … these are some of the perks you can expect from this company and more.
FOCUS is expanding and is on the lookout for a technical services coordinator. Are you perfectly bilingual? Do you have experience in a similar position and wish to evolve within a dynamic team? Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Your new day-to-day
· Respond to all technical enquiries;
· Schedule repairs, installations, deliveries with clients, depending on performance targets;
· Coordinate work schedules and resource management for technicians and subcontractors;
· Confirm units and functionalities with the technicians;
· Validate work orders and invoices from the subcontractors;
· Manage the retrieval of loaned or borrowed equipment or parts;
· Manage the technicians’ resources;
· Survey customer satisfaction regarding the technicians’ and subcontractors’ delivery quality;
· Update databases.
Benefits that are available to you
· Three weeks of paid vacation;
· An exciting challenge in a growing business;
· Competitive wages and benefits (health, life, and disability insurance, etc.);
· A motivating management team that cares about personal goals;
· A pleasant and organized work environment;
· A health account of $150 (gym membership, classes, equipment, etc.).
· Perfectly fluent in English and French and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Work experience related to technical services coordination;
· A broad understanding of IT.
· A sense of initiative and resourcefulness;
· An effective communicator with clients (diplomatic and firm);
· A positive attitude and an engaged approach.
Information about the job position
· Permanent, full-time position
· 40 hours/week (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. depending on requirements)
For more information, please contact Sarah Lefebvre-Cloutier at this toll-free number 1 800 218-3250 #257.