You have great communication skills and you wish to work for an employer who cares about developing his employee’s talents?
A Granby-based company is currently looking for a technical advisor to join its team. Your role will be to offer support and to explain technical information to the product users (external sales, manufacturers and clients.
The employer manufactures specialized products that aim to improve work environments in several industries (food, manufacture, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Join our dynamic team and apply today!
Your new routine
· Offer technical support to internal and external sales teams as well as to manufacturers and product users;
· Produce instruction manuals;
· Understand the client’s needs and suggest adapted solutions;
· Offer real solutions to the users’ technical demands;
· Prepare training and make the technical information accessible to internal and external clients.
· Salary that meets your experience level;
· Employer-sponsored insurance program (life, disability, medical and dental);
· Access to the Balnea spa;
· Social club organizing fun activities (happy hour, ping-pong and others!);
· Community garden for your green thumb;
· Flexible working hours;
· Online platform with access to nurses and doctors 7 days a week;
· Employee assistance program (EAP);
· Friendly and collaborative atmosphere;
· Stimulating and diversified projects and challenges to sharpen your know-how;
· Training available;
· Profit-sharing program allowing you to benefit from the company’s success!
· Experience in electricity, pneumatics, mechanics or piping;
· Knowledge of pneumatics and compressed air;
· Bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken;
· Knowledge of technology and computer systems (MS Office, Visio).
· Great teaching abilities;
· Proactive and organized;
· Good communication skills;
· Good analytical and summarizing skills;
· Great team player.
About this position
· Permanent, full time, day position;
· 39.5-hour workweeks.
For more information, contact Catherine Filion at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.