McInnis Cement is a cement plant on the cutting edge of technology, renown throughout North America. The facility located in Port-Daniel, Gaspésie, is one of the largest industrial developments in Quebec. The company’s mission is to provide its customers with high quality cement, manufactured and distributed in a way that respects the ecosystem, while putting the local economy first.
McInnis Cement is currently looking for a team player with excellent skills to join its department.
The reliability technician will be responsible for optimizing mechanical equipment in the cement plant while aligning their performance with quality, quantity and cost goals.
Your new routine
· Maintain order and cleanliness of the work environment (5S);
· Ensure the implementation and enforcement of best practices in health and safety in the workplace;
· Create a tree structure of the devices and computerize the master list in the ERP system;
· Implement preventive and predictive maintenance plans;
· Establish performance targets;
· Review the types and causes of faults, frequency and pattern of work orders, the percentage of breakdown warnings linked with delays to identify trends and maximize equipment reliability;
· Change work orders and approve changes in the ERP system;
· Analyze the results of inspections and apply corrective measures;
· Conduct failure analyses to address the causes of instability and recurring problems;
· Define spare parts for critical equipment;
· Identify trends, including FMEA and cycle maintenance from predictive to preventive;
· Participate in engineering projects;
· Train employees on new procedures.
· Work in a growing Quebec organization, where you will find a dynamic and friendly work environment;
· Many projects and challenges;
· A competitive wage;
· A program of exciting benefits.
· Training in mechanical engineering;
· At least 2 years of experience in the reliability, maintenance or engineering industry;
· Specialization in maintenance reliability RCM (major asset);
· Experience in a cement plant.
· Great analytical, problem-solving and prioritizing skills;
· Sense of initiative and good organizational skills;
· Proficiency in French and English, both written and spoken;
· Great interpersonal skills.
About this position
· Permanent, full-time position.
For more information, contact Annabelle Robles at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.