Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork? Welcome to BRP, a Quebec-born company in operation since 1942 that manufactures high-end products in more than 100 countries around the world. This employer located in Valcourt is actively looking for process inspectors to be part of the 2020 BRP team.
By joining this organization, you will discover internationally recognized products and enjoy the unique BRP work experience in all its forms. You will also interact with friendly co-workers motivated by the desire of excellence.
Apply now and ride with us!
Your new BRP routine
· Interpret technical drawings, inspection plans and control charts;
· Ensure assembled parts conformity;
· Maintain product quality by conducting samplings;
· You will have a wide variety of tasks in different departments;
· Suggest recommendations to improve work methods;
· If needed, edit documents and procedures to make them easier to understand;
supervision of a skillful and friendly management, you will rigorously follow
health and safety regulations.
· New premiums: Evening $ 2.50 - Night $ 3.14;
· New evening schedule on 4 shifts from 3:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. (Day schedule still on 5 shifts);
· Wide range of rewarding tasks;
· On-site cafeteria;
· Clean and safe work environment;
· Ultramodern factory completely renovated in 2018;
· No uniform;
· Dynamic, present and proactive colleagues and supervisors;
· The chance to acquire work experience in the world-leading off-road vehicle manufacturer (a major asset in your resume!).
· High school diploma or equivalency (asset);
· Experience in the manufacturing sector (asset);
· Successful results in the required hiring tests.
· Strong team player;
· Ability to work quickly and fast learner;
· Keen attention to detail;
· Must meet health and safety regulations at all times.
For more information, contact Lysanne Kiopini at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250 Ext 205 or [email protected]