Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork? Welcome to BRP, a Quebec-born company in operation since 1942 that manufactures high-end products in more than 100 countries around the world. This employer located in Valcourt is actively looking for mechanics to be part of the 2020 BRP team.
By joining this organization, you will discover internationally recognized products and enjoy the unique BRP work experience in all its forms. You will also interact with friendly co-workers motivated by the desire of excellence.
Apply now and ride with us!
Your new BRP routine
· You will mechanically assemble snowmobile parts;
· You will use cutting-edge tools every day;
· Perform mechanical inspections for recreational vehicles by following BRP’s highest standards;
· You will have a wide variety of tasks on different work stations;
· Under the supervision of a skillful and friendly management, you will rigorously follow health and safety regulations.
· Hourly rate of $21,09 ($1 premium for evening/night shifts);
· Wide range of rewarding tasks;
· On-site cafeteria;
· Clean and safe work environment;
· Ultramodern factory completely renovated in 2018;
· No uniform;
· Dynamic, present and proactive colleagues and supervisors;
· Acquire work experience in the world-leading off-road vehicle manufacturer (a major asset in your resume!).
· Vocational diploma in light vehicle maintenance or in automobile mechanics (recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur);
· Work experience in the manufacturing sector (asset);
· Successful results in the required hiring tests;
· Available to work all shifts (day and evening).
· Strong team player;
· Ability to work quickly and fast learner;
· Keen attention to detail;
· Must meet health and safety regulations at all times.
For more information, contact us at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.