Are you looking for a rewarding and stimulating role in the automobile industry?
An important company in Longueuil is looking for a committed and meticulous person to fill a vehicle conversion mechanic position.
If you care about the well-being of people with limited mobility, you will find your place in this company that prioritizes teamwork in a welcoming and friendly work environment.
A highly motivated team is waiting for you: send us your resume today!
Your new routine
· Review work orders for the workshop;
· Install adapted equipment in various types of vehicles;
· Perform maintenance / repairs of adapted equipment (lifting platform, reduced effort steering system, pedal extension, left foot accelerator, emergency brake, etc.);
· Participate in the creation of particular systems, according to the requests of the customers;
· Follow the repair approval procedures with the different paying agencies;
· Ensure that equipment is received on time for confirmed appointments.
· Work schedule: from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and finish at 3 p.m. on Friday;
· A day job, Monday to Friday, allowing you to balance work and personal life;
· Possibility of advancement to become a senior technician;
· The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
· College or vocational studies diploma in automobile mechanics (completed or not);
· Minimum of one (1) year of service experience (automotive);
in French and English;
· Bilingualism in French and English;
· Knowledge of Office suite, especially Outlook;
· Possess or be able to obtain a passport (training in the United States);
· Valid driver’s licence.
About this position
· Permanent, full daytime position.
For more information, contact Guillaume Benoît at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.