Cement McInnis is currently looking for a dedicated and creative maintenance planner. Reporting to the head of the maintenance department, you will be primarily responsible for planning and releasing work orders.
McInnis Cement is a cement plant on the cutting edge of technology, renown throughout North America. The facility located in Port-Daniel, Gaspésie, is one of the largest industrial developments in Quebec. The company’s mission is to provide its customers with high quality cement, manufactured and distributed in a way that respects the ecosystem, while putting the local economy first.
Your new routine
· Verify all notices that are sent out;
· Evaluate all work orders;
· Approve and plan work according to set schedules and priorities;
· Manage applications for subcontracts;
· Establish priority works and ensure that they are completed within the right timeframe;
· Close completed notices;
· Update data in the SAP system (nomenclature, data sheets, team records, catalogues, lockout forms, etc.).
· Wage offers and a range of exciting benefits;
· The opportunity to work for a company located in beautiful Gaspésie, ensuring a balanced lifestyle;
· The opportunity to meet challenges that meet your ambitions and actively participate in the company’s launching process;
· Access to a training program that will help you stay at the forefront of the cement industry while advancing in your professional career;
· An understanding employer who always strives for health and safety in the workplace as well as the well-being of his employees;
· The chance to take on a job in a down-to-earth company with great values such as honesty and fairness, respect and a sense of ethics;
· The chance to show off your professional skills and expertise in producing high quality cement, made and distributed according to the principles of sustainable development;
· A sense of pride in growing with a company that is dedicated in establishing successful alliances with various local businesses, and allowing the region to reap the economic benefits associated with the plant.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience as a maintenance planner. An asset if it’s in a cement plant;
· Significant experience in heavy industry maintenance and in maintenance management;
· Fluency in French and English, both verbally and written;
· Knowledge of SAP and MS-Project (asset).
· Excellent team player;
· Sense of responsibility and good prioritization skills;
· Thorough, methodical, and detail-oriented;
· Efficient and quick decision-making;
· Ability to manage stress in difficult situations or to take action;
· Meticulous organization and work planning;
About this position
· Permanent, full-time position.
For more information, contact us at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.