FOCUS, a company in the Telus group, is a leader in fleet and fuel tank management solutions and has been in business for over 50 years. FOCUS is run by a dynamic team with endless ideas and a strong sense of belonging. FOCUS is looking individuals who are passionate about leading-edge technology, and who are driven by the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
A competitive salary, benefits, a pleasant working atmosphere … these are some of the perks you can expect from this company and more.
FOCUS is expanding and is looking for a sales representative to join its team. If you are perfectly fluent and want to grow in a dynamic team, apply now!
Your new day-to-day
· Reporting to the vice-president of sales, your day-to-day will involve creating meaningful business relationships;
· Process all requests from current clients;
· Handle incoming calls, emails, and chat sessions;
· Handle start up services for clients and walk them through the processes while giving them technical advice, depending on their needs;
· Draft and send quotations to clients and ensure proper follow-ups;
· Maintain meaningful business relationships with users;
· Liaise with internal staff (management, technical service and development teams) in order to manage customer requests, deliverables, and accountability of the latter;
· Maintain company policies in order to retain customer loyalty;
· Provide management with reports on market trends, competition, needs and opportunities to provide added value;
· Document interactions with current and potential customers in the CRM system (customer relationship management system).
· Three weeks of paid vacation;
· An exciting challenge in a growing business;
· Competitive wages and benefits (health, life, and disability insurance, etc.);
· A motivating management team that cares about personal goals;
· A pleasant and organized work environment;
· A health account of $150 (gym membership, classes, equipment, etc.).
· 3–5years’ experience in sales;
· Fluency in English (French will be considered an asset).
· A passion for technology;
· Ability to speak and write in a professional and articulate manner;
· Ability to summarize and structure information;
· Excellent ability to give presentations and negotiate;
· An empathetic approach and convincing arguments;
· A deep understanding of IT tools (CRM, videoconferencing, online meetings, screen sharing and webinars, office software and online presentation tools).
Information about the job position
· Permanent, full-time position;
· 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, please contact Sarah Lefebvre-Cloutier at this toll-free number 1 800 218-3250 #257.