Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork? Welcome to BRP!
BRP is a Quebec-born company in operation since 1942 that manufactures high-end products in more than 100 countries around the world. This employer is actively looking for industrial painters to be part of the 2019 BRP team.
By joining this organization, you will discover internationally recognized products and enjoy the unique BRP work experience in all its forms. You will also interact with friendly co-workers motivated by the desire of excellence.
Apply now and ride with us!
Your new BRP routine
· Perform finishing work on the required parts, such as sandblasting and polishing, and paint them as needed;
· Properly use different tools and products (abrasive paper, polishing paste, etc.);
· Inspect produced parts;
· Monitor the quality and conformity of produced parts by using measuring tools, such as a micrometer or a vernier;
· Enjoy a non-repetitive work environment and work on different stations according to need;
· Work as an assembler if needed;
· Under the supervision of a skillful and friendly management, you will rigorously follow health and safety regulations.
· Hourly rate of $19,73 ($1 premium for evening/night shifts);
· Wide range of rewarding tasks;
· On-site cafeteria;
· Clean and safe work environment;
· Ultramodern factory completely renovated in 2018;
· Inexpensive shuttle service (for the evening shift);
· No uniform;
· Dynamic, present and proactive colleagues and supervisors;
· The chance to acquire work experience in the world-leading off-road vehicle manufacturer (a major asset in your resume!).
· Vocational diploma in auto body repair or relevant experience in sand blasting, painting or polishing;
· Successful results in the required hiring tests;
· Available to work all shifts until mid-December 2019;
· Ability to meet health and safety regulations at all times;
· Experience in a similar position (asset).
· Strong team player;
· Ability to work quickly and fast learner;
· Rigour and attention to detail.
For more information, contact us at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.