ingenuity and boldness… McInnis Cement the New Cement Company in
Port-Daniel-Gascons (Gaspésie) is on the lookout for a mobile equipment
Ambition, ingenuity and boldness… McInnis Cement the New Cement Company in Port-Daniel-Gascons (Gaspésie) is on the lookout for a mobile equipment operator.
At the cutting edge of technology, this cement plant supplies their customers with superior-quality cement throughout North America.
Come experience McInnis.
Here you will take part in decisions, use innovative processes, and contribute to sustainable development. Discover the joys of working with an employer who actually cares about you.
Your new day-to-day
Under the responsibility of the drilling & blasting Supervisor, you will be responsible of quarry work with mobile equipment.
· Feed the primary installation and the storage platform, taking care of the feed rate and the unloading instructions of the buckets (respect of the signs, …);
· Carry out various tasks with the loader taking into account of the locations: production, to clean floors, move blocks, … with respect to the given instructions;
· Ensure the proper snow removal and sandblasting of the runway, using the appropriate materials;
· Adapt the driving of the machine according to the instructions, operation, land and traffic rules on the zones (plant, stockpiles, top or bottom of quarry);
· Perform the regular checks required on the machine (lights, levels, purges) to keep it in good condition (including internal and external washing);
· Detect, report any anomaly on the machine and establish an intervention order for maintenance, to allow a good availability of the machine.
· A growing Quebec organization, a dynamic environment and stimulating challenges;
· A culture of initiative, autonomy and proactivity allowing you to have a real impact on the decisions and the progress of the projects;
· Innovative practices related to new technologies;
· Compensation and a competitive benefits program;
· The quality of life in Gaspésie (proximity to nature, welcoming community, etc.).
· Professional diploma driving heavy machinery in forest road or Professional diploma driving heavy machinery;
· Experience in the field with heavy machinery;
· Master of French, bilingualism (asset)
· Class 5 licence without restriction.
About this position
· Permanent, full-time position;
· Rotary day schedule, on 12-hour shifts.
For more information, contact Valérie Boisvert at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.