GE Aviation, an aeronautics company located in Bromont, is currently on the lookout for an electronics technician.
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider in the aviation industry specializing in automation and robotics. This company creates and assembles aircraft engine parts for commercial and military planes. GE Aviation has lots to offer including a dynamic and constantly evolving working environment, the possibility to share your opinion in a continuous improvement perspective.
Your new routine
· Ensure the production equipment is functioning, make the proper diagnosis in case of an outage and apply necessary measures;
· Correctly program different automated machines;
· Take part in improving technical processes;
· Collaborate with the members of the maintenance and production teams;
· Manage different projects (for example: create a new production line).
GE Aviation benefits
· A salary that meets your level of expertise;
· Work for an international industry-leading organization;
· An occasion to collaborate with a highly qualified and motivated team;
· The chance to work in a manufacture where advanced technological tools are used;
· The opportunity to participate in innovative, diverse and stimulating projects;
· Competitive salary and social benefits to take care of you and your family;
· Company located near the highway to ease your commute;
· A work environment that provides an exceptional quality of life.
· College diploma or certification in electronics or a related field;
· At least three years of experience in an industrial environment, filling a maintenance position requiring the use of automated precision equipment;
· Qualification certificate in equipment connexion;
· Must be available to work on all shifts (day, evening, night);
· Good knowledge of French and English;
· Knowledge of the Office suite and of maintenance software (asset)
· Ability to collaborate with different team members and to communicate efficiently;
· Adaptability and flexibility;
· Initiative and autonomy.
About this position
· Permanent, full-time position, you must be available for all shifts.
For more information, contact Béatrice Chomeau at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.