McInnis Cement is currently looking for an electrical reliability technician. You will be responsible for optimizing equipment performance of the cement plant in line with the objectives of quality, quantity and cost.
McInnis Cement is a cement plant at the cutting edge of technology, with an influence extending to all of North America. The Port-Daniel plant in Gaspésie is one of the largest industrial developments in Quebec. McInnis Cement’s mission is to provide its customers with high-quality cement, produced and distributed according to the principles of sustainable development.
Your new routine
· Maintain order and cleanliness of the work environment (5S);
· Ensure the implementation and enforcement of best practices in health and safety in the workplace;
· Ensure respect for the environment;
· Create a tree structure of the devices and computerize the master list in the ERP system;
· Implement preventive and predictive maintenance plans;
· Establish performance targets;
· Review the types and causes of faults, frequency and pattern of work orders, the percentage of breakdown warnings linked with delays to identify trends and maximize equipment reliability;
· Change work orders and approve changes in the ERP system;
· Analyze the results of inspections and apply corrective measures;
· Conduct failure analyses to address the causes of instability and recurring problems;
· Define spare parts for critical equipment;
· Identify trends, including FMEA and cycle maintenance from predictive to preventive;
· Participate in engineering projects;
· Train employees on new procedures;
· Monitor and verify the installation, modification, testing and operation of systems and electrical and electronic equipment;
· SAP reference in the Plan Maintenance (PM) module;
· Take part in weekend and evening/night on-call operations.
· Training in electrical reliability or in a related discipline;
· A minimum of five years experience in a similar function;
· Good knowledge of French, both oral and written (mandatory);
· Specialization in maintenance reliability RCM (major asset);
· Experience in heavy machinery;
· Knowledge of SAP Plant maintenance (an asset);
· Sound analytical skills, problem-solving and prioritization skills;
· Initiative and good organizational skills;
· Ability to work in teams with all types of colleagues;
· Work in a growing Quebec organization, where you will find a dynamic and friendly work environment;
· Interesting projects and challenges;
· A program of exciting benefits.
For more information, contact us at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.