This company's team of experts is well known in the electrotechnical industry and its engineers and technicians have been using their vast knowledge to meet the clients’ needs and requirements for over 20 years. The team’s efforts are supported by experienced and dedicated administrative and production staff.
Located in Sherbrooke, this successful company is currently looking for an Electrotechnical services manager to fill a full time, permanent day position.
This innovation-focused team is waiting for you! Apply now and give us the pleasure of meeting you in person during an exclusive interview.
Your new routine
Answering to the General manager, you will:
· Plan, organize, direct and control the activities in your sector so that each product or service meets the company’s policies;
· Work together with all staff members (management, administration, engineering, production, other operations);
· Be responsible for the quality of the service and of the deliverables, including schedule compliance;
· Assist in the planning process;
· Make sure the offices and the workshop are clean and tidy;
· Ensure business development with methods such as prospecting, customer solicitating as well as selling the company’s services and products;
· Give the General manager some suggestions to improve processes.
· Supervise staff and authorize the department’s purchases and equipment maintenance activities;
· Maintain discipline and health and safety regulations, issue written disciplinary notices for the HR department;
· Create job descriptions for new positions;
· Conduct the employees’ yearly performance review;
· Train employees for new tasks;
· Control office personnel time sheets;
· Measure producticity;
· Prepare work procedures;
· Optimise workfporce operation costs.
· Handsome salary;
· Complete group insurance program;
· Employer-sponsored group RRSP;
· Work for an employer who prefers buying locally and for whom sustainable development and recycling are very important;
· Yearly fundraising campaign for different causes organized by the employer;
· Training and continuous improvement programs;
· Stimulating and diverse tasks;
· Understanding, charismatic and visionary management;
· Organizational decisions that welcome the employees’ opinion and participation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or in a related field as well as 5 years of experience in operations management;
· College diploma in Electrical engineering or in a related field as well as 10 years of experience in operations management.
· Experience in personnel management;
· Great organizational and planning skills;
· Leader and a motivator;
· Ability to adapt to changing needs;
· Dynamic team player;
· Proficiency in French and English, both written and spoken (bilingualism mandatory);
· Familiar with continuous improvement tools;
· Good knowledge of electricity (high and medium voltage) (asset).
For more information, contact Sarah Lefebvre-Cloutier at this toll-free number 1 800 218-3250.