The time to transform the future is
here and now, starting at one of the world’s largest deposits of lithium
From the Whabouchi mine to the Shawinigan processing plant, Nemaska Lithium offers you a unique opportunity to grow professionally and build stronger communities for your generation as well as the ones to come.
Are you ready to drive this 100% Quebec-based project forward? Are you excited to assist this company in building meaningful relationships with the community while achieving high environmental performance goals? Nemaska Lithium offers you highly competitive wages that match your expertise, along with a full range of benefits to take care of you and your loved ones.
The industrial hygiene advisor will develop the industrial hygiene program. He plans the sampling required. He carries out the measurements, writes reports and presents them to the teams concerned. He will be responsible for WHIMIS on both sites: the plant and the mine.
· Identify health risks on-sites;
· Develop and deploy a hygiene program designed for an industrial setting;
· Perform industrial hygiene measures;
· Develop and implement a respiratory protection program;
· Assist in choosing the PPE for the plant and mine.
Qualifications and skills required
· Collegial diploma or university level in health and safety in the workplace, or in industrial hygiene;
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in industrial hygiene;
· Excellent administrative skills;
· Knowledge of the Office Suite;
· Class 5 driver’s licence;
· Comfortable working flexible hours between mine and plant sites;
· Good verbal and written skills in French and English will be considered an asset;
· Your experience working in a multicultural environment will be considered an asset.
Lithium is committed to the equal access employment program.
Only applicants retained for an interview will be contacted.