Are you looking for a dynamic work environment that promotes teamwork? Welcome to BRP!
BRP is a Quebec-born company in operation since 1942 that manufactures high-end products in more than 100 countries around the world. This employer is actively looking for assemblers to be part of the 2019 BRP team.
By joining this organization, you will discover internationally recognized products and enjoy the unique BRP work experience in all its forms. You will also interact with friendly co-workers motivated by the desire of excellence.
Apply now and ride with us!
Your new BRP routine
· Using the latest tools, you will assemble snowmobile parts;
· Meticulously inspect the assembled parts so that they meet the highest BRP quality standards;
· Perform a variety of tasks on different work stations;
· Under the supervision of a skillful and friendly management, you will rigorously follow health and safety regulations;
· Maintain a positive and supportive workspace for your colleagues by keeping it tidy at all times.
· Hourly rate of $17,53 ($1 premium for evening/night shifts);
· Wide range of rewarding tasks;
· On-site cafeteria;
· Clean and safe work environment;
· Ultramodern factory completely renovated in 2018;
· Inexpensive shuttle service (for the evening shift);
· No uniform;
· Dynamic, present and proactive colleagues and supervisors;
· The chance to acquire work experience in the world-leading off-road vehicle manufacturer (a major asset in your resume!).
· High school diploma or equivalency (asset);
· Work experience in the manufacturing sector (asset);
· Successful results in the required hiring tests;
· Available to work all shifts (day, evening and night).
· Strong team player;
· Ability to work quickly and fast learner;
· Keen attention to detail;
· Must meet health and safety regulations at all times.
For more information, contact us at this toll-free number: 1 800 218-3250.