The time to
transform the future is here and now, starting at one of the world’s largest
deposits of lithium spodumene.
From the Whabouchi mine to the Shawinigan processing plant, Nemaska Lithium offers you a unique opportunity to grow professionally and build stronger communities for your generation as well as the ones to come.
Are you ready to drive this 100% Quebec-based project forward? Are you excited to assist this company in building meaningful relationships with the community while achieving high environmental performance goals? Nemaska Lithium offers you highly competitive wages that match your expertise, along with a full range of benefits to take care of you and your loved ones.
Administrator will be assigned to contract management and finalizes
deliverables. He will serve as the primary point of contact, liaising between
internal management and external suppliers during contract development and
· Review contracts, negotiate contract terms and conditions and prepare related paperwork;
· Manage contract enforcement and monitor progress of contracts under your responsibility in order to support the company’s services;
· Report status of current contract processes to management;
· Track project timetables and costs;
· Verify and authorize payments to suppliers;
· Identify, forecast and handle claims and disputes when necessary;
· Develop processes/tools to monitor contractual performance, and implement the best contract management practices.
Qualifications and skills required
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field;
· 2–4 years of experience working in a similar position;
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power point, Sharepoint and Word);
· Deep understanding of ERP systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 or earlier versions);
· Curiosity, rigour, timeliness and great critical faculties;
· Quick learner and efficient organizational skills in the workplace;
· Positive attitude focused on customer service;
· Effective time and resource management;
· Good written and verbal skills will be considered an asset.
Lithium is committed to the equal access employment program.
Only applicants retained for an interview will be contacted.